Saturday, September 27, 2014
BERLIN, GERMANY (GaeaTimes.com)- Owning a powerful Sport sedan or SUV is something and getting the chance to drive the car at its maximum speed are two different things.
LABARRE (GaeaTimes.com)- After Arkansas, it was time for the poor birds of Louisiana, to follow the same fate.
SHAANXI, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com) -- According to State Media reports, Chinese archaeologists have discovered what they believe is a 2,400 year old pot of 'soup' within a sealed bronze cooking vessel.
EUGENE, OREGON (GaeaTimes.com) -- We have all heard of those people who are not satisfied with their name given by their parents.
KENYA (GaeaTimes.com) -- "Terrible Hairy Fly", a rare and odd looking fly which was earlier thought to be a species from Africa, has been recently discovered by scientists in Kenya.
- Alive Mice Found in the Chinese Noodles!!!
- Miracle Man Kenny Easterday: The Man with Half Body
- Have You Seen This Strange Creature Before??
- Florida Woman sold her Baby to buy Car
- Rumors of Mystery Missile launch Spreading along California Coast
- 10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth to a Baby!!
- Hurdler Springs Result Shocks the People
- Largest 11-ounce Kidney ever Removed from Man’s Body
- Zombie Walk Turns to Second Year in Scotland
- Marriage without a Groom? Is it Possible?
- Most Expensive House with 27 Floors, Just Have a Look
- International Caps Lock Day Celebrated Today
- Wrestler Khali with his Wife: Exclusive Pictures
- Indonesian Tree Man is on the Hot News Today. Why?
- "Scream" mask-wearing bandit attempts NY robbery
- Idaho counselor sentenced for Medicaid fraud
- Woman tosses urns at man robbing funeral home
- Senior hits wrench-wielding robber with broomstick
- Wanted woman flags down police: Am I wanted?
- Pa. blood bank worker won't be charged for porn
- Pirate rap station interrupts broadcasts in Fla.
- Tree Man Appears Almost Cured
- Man accused of castrating dog without permission
- LA-area freeway clogged by burning yam truck
- Political ad in Colorado targets wrong Salazar
- Texas octogenarian arrested on voter fraud charge
- Boy, 6, credited with correcting road signs
- Carted off: NY police hunt for stolen wiener stand
- Miss. judge jails attorney for not reciting pledge
- Silicon Valley smartphone snatcher prompts manhunt
- Tenn. county jail gives new inmates used underwear
- Naked Cowboy briefs NYers on his presidential bid
- Pizza driver falls for 'mom is in the shower' scam
- Police: Good Samaritan not such a helper
- Mom behind apartment drug shop pleads guilty
- Money topples from armored car into Ind. traffic
- Upset with ballot choices? Vote for 'No Candidate'
- Last puff: S.African famed smoking chimp dies
- Sleepy bear in tree challenges Oregon firefighters
- Police: Napping man had meth lab in bed of truck
- Cops: Mass. woman threw dog poop in driver's face
- Cops: Mass. woman threw dog feces to slow driver
- Michigan students get DC vote site to play song
- Fed-up girlfriend calls 911 on pot-smoking beau
- Oregon man accused of burning his boss's car