EUGENE, OREGON (GaeaTimes.com) -- We have all heard of those people who are not satisfied with their name given by their parents.
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. - A 75-year-old gas station employee used a broomstick to fight off a robber at Cave Junction.
BEND, Ore. - Firefighters in Bend, Ore., are trained for rescues - even for saving a 300-pound black bear passed out 60 feet up a tree.
SILVERTON, Ore. - A Silverton man who learned he was about to be fired has been accused of burning his boss's car.
PORTLAND, Ore. - An Oregon bank robbery suspect the FBI has nicknamed the "Where's Waldo Bandit" has popped up on Facebook to claim responsibility for the crime.
- Police: Oregon woman robbed bank, picked up kids
- Oregon rescuers dig camel 'Moses' out of sinkhole
- Homeless man calls 911 from hot tub, seeks cocoa
- Feds fine Oregon company $30K over 3-letter word
- 2 accused of shoplifting at shop with cop event
- 2 arrested in Oregon at 'Shop With a Cop' day
- Oregon boy takes family pickup on 100-mile joyride
- Alleged thief tries to sell ladder to theft victim
- Oregon residents report glow-in-the dark shrimp
- Dog seeks help from neighbor after owner collapses
- Cops issue cat alert for feline that caused wreck
- Oregon man sues over rodent blasting
- Deer crashes through window of store in Ore. city
- Service will mourn euthanized geese in Oregon
- Black bear camps in tree in Ore. city's downtown
- Man, 81, accused of machete chase near taco stand
- Pork board squeals over imaginary unicorn meat
- Ore. man accused of hair-snipping on bus sentenced
- Quite a feet: Oregon man runs 102 miles barefoot
- Wildlife officials find baby elk left on doorstep
- Residents with tone alert radios get weird message
- Man in burning truck drives to fire station
- Man who asked athletes for piggyback rides jailed
- PETA buys ad space on Oregon man's cremation urns
- Cops: Thieves take big TV, drop it, steal another
- Dying man sells advertising space on his urn
- Wash. deputy sues over Whopper with spit
- Trooper pulls near squad car, sees passed out teen
- Ore. suspects returning for car make arrest easy
- Man arrested for arson after bragging about blaze
- Coast Guard flies 2 turtles from Oregon to Calif.
- Burning bagel empties Portland City Hall
- Wrong-O: Oregon burglar steals the wrong drugs
- Man stopped while trying to break into Oregon jail
- Man offers apologetic robbery note, waits for cops