Beauty And Fashion
ANAHEIM, Calif. - Church logo tattoos are the latest in offbeat testimony at an Orange County church that holds Sunday services in a punk rock nightclub and collects offerings in KFC buckets.
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - Call it a signature in very permanent ink.
BRUCE, Miss. - A beauty salon owner in in north Mississippi blamed an unexpected power cutoff for a customer's partial baldness.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Firefighters rescued two North Carolina men from an industrial clothes dryer after they were overcome by heat.
HONOLULU - A Hawaii hairdresser is helping send a homeless man from Seattle back home to be with his ailing father.
- Ill. hair salon burglarized before grand opening
- Fla. teen bets to wear same shoes until graduation
- $17,000 diamond donated to Pennsylvania charity
- Complaint: Pa. policewoman sent home for dyed hair
- Calif. woman gets 6 months for fake breasts heist
- Tenn. Senate says fish, birds OK in barber shops
- Detroit city workers being warned to go scentsless
- Man arrested for arson after bragging about blaze
- Makeup bandit returns after 6 month absence
- Man tries to avoid arrest in women's clothes
- Bride marries arriving groom at Texas airport
- Irate woman destroys perfume display at Ga. store