MELBOURNE, Fla. - A message in a bottle sent by a Florida high school student as part of his marine science class has come ashore in Ireland.
LONDON - Andrew Marr's latest book is, literally, stopping traffic.
LONDON - A minuscule cow with a taste for contemporary music has been named the world's smallest by the Guinness World Records book.
CASTINE, Maine - Three Maine students who launched a message in a bottle in 2008 hoped it would make it all the way to Europe.
OSLO, Norway - A Norwegian radio journalist quit on the air after complaining about her job and saying she wouldn't read the day's news because "nothing important has happened" anyway.
- Armenia produces world's biggest chocolate bar
- German man's stress-calming naked walk backfires
- Abracadabra! Romania witches win tax fight for now
- Swiss firm recalls 'Liechtenschwein' piggy banks
- Man shot in head felt bullet only 4 years later
- Man shot in head, but notices only 5 years later
- Pole shot in head, but notices only 5 years later
- Drinking alone? Remote Scotland pub goes on sale
- Cat turns on vacuum, causes emergency alert
- German cat turns on vacuum, causes emergency alert
- Romanian leader visits hospital for errant swab
- Firefighters dismantle police car to rescue kitten
- Fake shark devours surfer in latest statue prank
- Buckingham Palace revokes invite to far right
- Confessional can't become sauna, church rules
- Police: Man torches car, posts photos on Facebook
- Chili pepper delivery spices up remote seed vault
- Idaho man finds weed in his weeds
- Dublin Zoo relieved over return of stolen penguin
- Italian motorists steal euro10,000 ($12,580) in coins
- Italian motorists steal 10,000 ($12,580) in coins
- Jam said to be made from Princess Di's hair
- Royal hair: Jam made from Princess Di's hair
- Odds are, BP to get new CEO this year
- Turkey, no baloney: Court cafe had Blago sandwich
- Not venomous? Experts distrust abandoned cobra
- Horde of frogs keeps Greek highway traffic slow
- Frog horde closes major highway in northern Greece
- Flood of frogs shuts down major Greek highway
- Frogs closes major Greek highway
- Dutch start driving exam for those who fear test
- Woman thought to be dead found alive in Croatia
- Rare 'King of Herrings' found off Swedish coast
- German police say pigs find WWII anti-tank weapon
- German pigs find World War II anti-tank weapon