INDIANAPOLIS - Money doesn't grow on trees, but it seemed to fall from the sky in Indianapolis.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - A Purdue University student has transformed an old motorcycle into a solar-powered bike with a top speed of 45 mph.
MUNCIE, Ind. - A Muncie pastor said thieves who broke into the church made off with his three personal Bibles, including one that had the funeral programs for his mother and father inside.
BARGERSVILLE, Ind. - Police said two men climbed a central Indiana cell phone tower with plans to parachute from it before they were stopped by a sheriff's deputy.
HAMMOND, Ind. - Police said a man who had been drinking alcohol to celebrate his release from prison crashed his bicycle into a railroad crossing gate in northwestern Indiana.
- Ind. man gives painting to Colo. bin Laden hunter
- 1,000 runaway plastic ducks need to be rounded up
- Police: Boy applies for job, steals from tip jar
- Police: Bossy robbers make victim help carry loot
- Cops find naked drunken teen in stranger's bathtub
- Indiana couple flooded with calls about tax bills
- Police: Man sleeping in trash bin nearly crushed
- Police find suspect neck-deep in liquid manure pit
- Woman accepts 'Village Idiot' award for hair blaze
- Load of baked goods dumped along Ind. river
- Woman accused of sending daughter to steal purse
- Driver with gas hose dangling from truck arrested
- Man rescued after 3 days in snow-covered SUV in CO
- Police stop generous Ind. 5th-grader with $10,000
- Police say drunken teen yanked off Santa's beard