CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Doctors rushed a Cedar Rapids man into a treatment room after they found a worm had taken up residence in his eye.
AMES, Iowa - An Iowa State University music professor says the Lady Gaga club anthem "Bad Romance" translates better than you might think into the 110-foot-tall, organ-like instrument known as a carillon.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A "D+" campaign logo aimed at encouraging recruitment at Drake University is getting a failing grade from some faculty, students and alumni.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Maybe he was testing a new recipe.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - An Iowa restaurant owner said he'll pay a fine after his head chef was videotaped kissing and licking toads in the kitchen.
- Iowa City couple to wed at jr. high 50 years later
- Iowa teen known as 'Deer Magnet' after hitting 5
- Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail
- Iowa man arrested after lawn mower ride on highway
- Red light cameras catch police in eastern Iowa
- Camo-wearing bowhunters marry in tree in Iowa
- Man punched while calling 911 to report punch
- Burglar feasts on sandwiches, but leaves money
- Iowa couple find rare armadillo roadkill
- Iowa woman accused of heart monitor theft
- Woman, 89, grabs handgun and fires at intruder
- Meatball crowned Beautiful Bulldog at Iowa pageant
- Iowa teen to wear bubble gum wrapper dress to prom
- Iowan ready for prom with gum wrapper dress
- Mysterious Thomas Jefferson parcel puzzles police
- Woman allegedly hits sister with toilet tank lid
- Police: Man, 77, ate hidden pot stash in squad car
- Iowa police seize really bad bogus bills
- Police: Burglar uses church equipment to view porn
- Police: Man sends over 500 texts on stolen phone
- Iowa man says 'Samaritan' made him withdraw cash
- Police: Iowa mom accused of pimping daughter
- Iowa mother accused of pimping daughter
- Police: Drunken man in cowboy gear threatens dog
- Crosses in potatoes appear to online sellers