LEXINGTON, Ky. - Fire officials say an elderly woman was treated and released from the hospital with minor injuries after her house exploded while she was lighting her gas stove.
ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky. - A Hardin County farmer said that some ears among his feed corn rows popped on the stalk in a phenomenon that agricultural experts believe is associated with irregular rainfall and high heat.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Start baking those biscuits and stirring that red-eye gravy.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - A Kentucky family has sued Wal-Mart, saying they found a dead mouse in a milk container the family had been drinking from for three days.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The bicycle had two flat tires, but Greg Estes figured the $5 asking price still made it a great bargain at a yard sale.
- Man leaves Ky. bar, goes for swim in Ohio River
- Woman's dog mistaken for coyote, set loose in wild
- Mother charged for phony letter about son's job
- Phone call about taxes a life-saver for Ky. man
- Mom says her baby saved her family from house fire
- Drunk man calls police to help him out of bar
- Woman delivers surprise baby, picks up other son
- Woman charged in breast milk assault on jailer
- Patients try to keep appointments with jailed doc
- Ky. deputy tries to shoot his way out of cell
- Man with holstered gun rides horse to church
- Ky. wants to drop 'dueling' from officials' oath
- Alleged Kentucky burglar 'rewarded' with arrest
- Pair allegedly try to swap stolen lizard for booze