WAITE PARK, Minn. - Police in central Minnesota said a man who claimed he was assaulted and robbed while helping two people was lying.
ST. PAUL, Minn. - A Minnesota court says pulling up the saggy pants of a crime suspect is not an illegal search, even if it turns up a gun.
WINONA, Minn. - Librarians at Winona Public Library were thrilled this week when someone returned a book that had been checked out some 35 years ago.
GETTYSBURG, S.D. - A South Dakota sheriff said two Minnesota men are lucky to be alive after they drove underneath a stalled semi truck towing a flatbed.
BRAINERD, Minn. - Tweeting the old-fashioned way can net you a steep discount on a feathered friend.
- Professor returns from vacation, gets 'foiled'
- Diver finds lost Tiffany engagement ring in lake
- Boy, 8, tells Minn. council: Crack down on crooks
- Minn. police stop driver armed with squirt guns
- Minnesota asks drivers to brake for turtles
- 3 generations of Minnesota family share birthday
- Ladies and gentleman, Elvis is on the Minn. ballot
- How does it feel? Teenager shows he's 'got Dylan'
- Guinness says 7-foot-8.33 Minn. man tallest in US
- Guinness fines Minn. man is tallest in US
- Minn. mom gives birth while driving to hospital
- Minnesota city stops providing free doggie bags
- Police: Vomiting dog causes man to crash into pole
- Meatball crowned Beautiful Bulldog at Iowa pageant
- Drunk teacher allegedly bites man's ear in attack
- Mpls. thinks woman's $1,600 water bill is correct
- Love stinks! Minn. farmer creates manure valentine
- Police: Minor sidewalk squabble leads to stabbing
- Doctor disciplined for removing wrong kidney
- Dog leads owner to elderly, unconscious Minn. man
- Police: Man seeking 'trouble' smashes TV with bat
- Think-off question for '10: Must rich help poor?
- Minn. woman accused of causing painful injury