LINCOLN, Neb. - The so-called "toilet-paper bandit" has pleaded guilty to attempted robbery in Lincoln.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Lincoln police say a man was spotted walking naked near two churches and a parochial high school.
BEATRICE, Neb. - Residents who complained about a nearly naked female store mannequin prompted police to conceal the window display and stirred a debate about obscenity.
KING LAKE, Neb. - The Nebraska Humane Society has seized three Burmese pythons from a flooded home in the Omaha suburb of King Lake.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Police said they suspect they've captured the "toilet paper bandit." A man who concealed his face by wrapping his head with toilet paper robbed a Lincoln convenience store last month.
- Police: Woman bites man after being called fat
- Police say man wrapped in toilet paper robs store
- Snakes alive: Hotel guest spots python in toilet
- Authorities: Neb. man too drunk for DUI sentencing
- Cops: Man copies key on test drive, steals truck
- Nebraska troops finds gift-wrapped pot in SUV
- Nebraska man accused of putting cat in washer