BOZEMAN, Mont. - A 31-year-old Three Forks man accused of hitting his pregnant sister in the mouth with a wrench during her wedding reception has pleaded not guilty.
CLEVELAND - Some couples honeymoon near waterfalls.
JOPLIN, Mo. - A southwest Missouri teenager dressed as a machete-wielding madman to promote a Halloween store was the one who ended up getting a scare.
NEW ORLEANS - Tailgating crowds all but drowned out the pre-game wedding vows.
CHIPPEWA TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Extra water, some fertilizer and a lot of patience was all one Michigan lawn service owner needed to convince his lady to say "I do." Tommy Dafoe tells the Morning Sun of Mount Pleasant that he spelled out "Will U Marry Me" with fertilizer a few weeks ago in the lawn of the home he shares with girlfriend in Chippewa Township, about 120 miles northwest of Detroit.
- Man shot in head, but notices only 5 years later
- Pole shot in head, but notices only 5 years later
- 'Corpse flower' bloom could stink up Texas wedding
- Groom challenges bride to cake eating contest
- New Ohio greeting cards come with flavor strips
- Couple collect 400,000 cans to pay for wedding
- Wedding on Aisle 9! Couple weds at Wis. grocery
- Parent brawl erupts at CA kindergarten graduation
- $3,600 found on highway returned to Pa. newlyweds
- Washed out bridge cancels weddings in Boulder
- Wedding bells on Aisle 1: Pair weds at Home Depot
- Ohioan on 800-mile bike ride to attend reunion
- Obama's speech seems to send student to sleep
- Mich. firefighters play MCs for fireworks safety
- N. Dakota twin sisters ask twin brothers to prom
- Mother of Wis. bride delivers passer-by's baby
- Iowa teen to wear bubble gum wrapper dress to prom
- Iowan ready for prom with gum wrapper dress
- Woman marks 106th birthday by tossing first pitch
- Easter Bunny roughed up outside NY sweet shop
- Duchess the orangutan turns 50 at Phoenix Zoo
- Bridesmaid's dress stolen hours before wedding
- Mass. newlywed couple spend 1st night in jail
- Mass. newlywed couple spends 1st night in jail
- Ohio woman gets married, has baby on same day
- Love stinks! Minn. farmer creates manure valentine
- Washington couple's wedding gift: 150,000 cans
- Washington couple collects cans to pay for wedding
- No Kidding: Goats munch Christmas trees
- Search of car turns up gift-wrapped marijuana
- Friends pack apartment with gifts in holiday prank
- Bride marries arriving groom at Texas airport