PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh-area man collected more than $341,000 in federal railroad pension benefits on behalf of his father, even though his father died in 1985.
PITTSBURGH - The former manager of a school district's cafeteria service listed his dog as a dependent so he could get discounted school lunches for his children, state police said.
PITTSBURGH - State police said the former manager of a western Pennsylvania school district's cafeteria service listed his dog as a dependent so he could get discounted school lunches for his children.
PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh woman faces charges after she allegedly left her 6-year-old son with a stranger on board a bus while she was being arrested on a shoplifting charge.
PITTSBURGH - An upstate New York man says his family has been praying for a Pittsburgh boy after finding a note attached to a balloon that says the child needs a new heart.
- Pa. man's bid to change name to NBC mutt denied
- Man's bid to change name to 'Boomer the Dog' nixed
- Pa. man seeks to change name to Boomer the Dog
- Sporting a mullet pays off at Pittsburgh Zoo
- $3,600 found on highway returned to Pa. newlyweds
- First day of summer means snowballs at Pa. museum
- Pittsburgh police: Store robber dropped all but $1
- NHL team seeking help to flush Pa. arena's toilets
- Pittsburgh nun foils wallet theft with reprimand
- Mich. fugitive found in Pa. bar in hospital gown
- Pittsburgh man finds cold intruder in bed with him
- Sleeping man shocked after cold man jumps into bed
- Pa. suit: Bank wrongly repossessed home, took bird
- Parking dispute prompts shootout with Pa. police