MORRISTOWN, Tenn. - A Morristown funeral home owner said his daughter drove off an armed man during a robbery of the family business by throwing empty urns at his head.
CLEVELAND, Tenn. - Bradley County jail officials have been outfitting new inmates with old underwear worn by other prisoners, a practice they said is safe because the clothing is thoroughly washed.
CLEVELAND, Tenn. - A deer that crashed through a window and romped around a house in East Tennessee left a family with thousands of dollars in damages and a mess that included blood stains from the homeowner shooting the animal.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Diane Buckalew said she felt sick when she woke up and realized two rings she'd left on the bathroom counter the night before were gone.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Three Florida children bought tickets with baby-sitting money and flew to Nashville, Tenn., on Southwest Airlines - unbeknownst to their parents.
- Country's oldest mail carrier retires at 91
- Gone from fishin': Man casts line, lands in jail
- Police: Funnel cake baker wasn't the bank robber
- Tenn. police: Home intruder sleeps on couch
- Raccoon blamed for 5-hour downtown Memphis outage
- 'Angry women' detain accused changing room peeper
- Woman charged with DUI names drugs test would show
- Woman passed out in drive-through charged with DUI
- Messy box of ribs causes bomb scare in Tenn.
- Man allegedly uses torch to scare census worker
- Speed camera foe buys Tenn. city's police website
- Waffle House worker survives wild ride on car hood
- Minor injury for photo-taking hiker bitten by bear
- Woman accused of forcing son to smoke in 'lesson'
- Mom turns in son for stealing drugs from her bra
- Police puzzled after finding drunk couple burned
- Dead man wins mayor's race in small Tennessee town
- Cops: Drunk horseman rides into crowd on Mule Day
- Man on mower charged with DUI, fishing pole theft
- Police say meat salesman swallowed marijuana joint
- Police: Tenn. man rams car with Obama sticker
- Man cites boredom after arrest on streaking charge
- Dog that attacked police cars must attend classes
- Dog that attacked police cars ordered to classes
- Tenn. Senate says fish, birds OK in barber shops
- Determined dog chews officer's tires, bumper
- Determined bulldog chews officer's tires, bumper
- Tenn. police file 10th DUI charge against driver
- Drunk mom allegedly runs through school with sword
- Grandfather charged with DUI while holding boy
- Mumbling, fumbling, bumbling robber fails twice
- Cow tips man and steps on him at UT campus
- Trooper: Deputy locked in dog cage after DUI stop
- Man accused of stealing coins at mall fountain
- Cops: Thieves swipe Twinkies, leave tracks in snow