LONDON - Andrew Marr's latest book is, literally, stopping traffic.
LONDON - A minuscule cow with a taste for contemporary music has been named the world's smallest by the Guinness World Records book.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Drinkers uninterested in designated drivers should consider the new offering on Scotland's real estate market - the Old Forge.
CARDIFF-BY-THE-SEA, Calif. - A bronze surfer statue near San Diego has been the target of many gags, but never one this big and scary.
LONDON - Buckingham Palace has revoked a party invitation it gave to far-right leader Nick Griffin, saying he had politicized the event.
- Police: Man torches car, posts photos on Facebook
- Jam said to be made from Princess Di's hair
- Royal hair: Jam made from Princess Di's hair
- Odds are, BP to get new CEO this year
- UK postal workers boycott house after cat attacks
- Women arrested in UK for taking corpse onto plane
- Book mixing math and crochet wins UK 'odd' prize
- Mind the gap: Gown protects UK patients' privacy
- UK library receives book overdue by 45 years
- Mice infest UK's Westminster Palace in London
- Driver in doghouse after walking pet while in car
- Tobogganing bobbies scolded for riot-shield rides