PHOENIX - A Phoenix jail inmate was left wearing nothing but pink socks after scaling five fences in an escape attempt before he was captured.
ELOY, Ariz. - These thieves made a clean getaway.
PHOENIX - Maybe the check REALLY was in the mail.
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - A former volunteer with an Arizona fire department is accused of setting fire to a station while firefighters were on a call.
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - A pit bull delivered quite a surprise in the back of a Prescott Valley patrol car.
- Gator gets meal as Ariz suburb gathers dead fish
- Arizona restaurant serving lion meat burgers
- Obscenities-laden jury summons gets man in trouble
- Arizona man arrested after gun fires at Walmart
- Surprise man arrested after gun fires at Walmart
- Sheriff Arpaio makes inmates pedal to watch TV
- Duchess the orangutan turns 50 at Phoenix Zoo
- AZ man convicted of pulling over off-duty officer
- Helicopter rescues horse stranded on Ariz. sandbar
- Arizona town opens time capsule, can't find brandy
- Guinness: Arizona Great Dane is tallest dog ever
- Group uses condoms in endangered species crusade
- Makeup bandit returns after 6 month absence
- Ariz. principal suspended over sarcastic letter
- Ariz. school principal suspended over letter home