LABARRE (GaeaTimes.com)- After Arkansas, it was time for the poor birds of Louisiana, to follow the same fate.
CLINTON, La. - Authorities said a man who got out of the East Feliciana Parish Jail on Tuesday was accused of breaking into a convenience store early Wednesday.
COVINGTON, La. - Police in Louisiana say a woman stripped in the back seat of a cab, demanded the driver take her to her home state of Michigan and when he refused, stole his cab.
MINDEN, La. - The Webster Parish Sheriff's Office said a bicyclist inching down the center of the road ignored lights and siren and ran into a police car.
NEW ORLEANS - Tailgating crowds all but drowned out the pre-game wedding vows.
- Proposed slogan: 'Low pants, no chance'
- Officer, that's not me! Mistaken ID jails pastor
- Alleged 'Brownie Bandit' nabbed with bag of treats
- Woman with broken leg calls 911; Suspect collapses
- La. deputies say man planned to eat park duck
- Police stop truck with man trying to crawl on roof
- La. cabbie accused of extorting 10 percent tip
- Jail trusty allegedly uses leg for smuggling
- Man tells cops God told him to stroll in the nude
- Women allegedly try to smuggle meth inside Bible
- Police: La. man denied beer run gets very testy
- Man arrested after firing shotgun at his own fence
- Man accused of brandishing box-cutter found in box
- Dog 'hitches ride' in NM, meets owner in Louisiana
- Don't eat the grass: you may face new charge
- Elderly La. couple die less than 24 hours apart
- Cops stop cyclist with butcher knife-pool cue axe
- Favre, Manning, Brees _ and Sanchez?
- Dad nabbed in kidnapping prank involving daughter