BERLIN, GERMANY (GaeaTimes.com)- Owning a powerful Sport sedan or SUV is something and getting the chance to drive the car at its maximum speed are two different things.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - A man wearing a "Scream" thriller movie mask tried to hold up a doughnut shop on New York's Long Island.
BOISE, Idaho - A counselor found out the hard way that Idaho Medicaid doesn't pay for rap concerts.
MORRISTOWN, Tenn. - A Morristown funeral home owner said his daughter drove off an armed man during a robbery of the family business by throwing empty urns at his head.
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. - A 75-year-old gas station employee used a broomstick to fight off a robber at Cave Junction.
- Wanted woman flags down police: Am I wanted?
- Pa. blood bank worker won't be charged for porn
- Pirate rap station interrupts broadcasts in Fla.
- Tree Man Appears Almost Cured
- Man accused of castrating dog without permission
- LA-area freeway clogged by burning yam truck
- Political ad in Colorado targets wrong Salazar
- Texas octogenarian arrested on voter fraud charge
- Boy, 6, credited with correcting road signs
- Carted off: NY police hunt for stolen wiener stand
- Miss. judge jails attorney for not reciting pledge
- Silicon Valley smartphone snatcher prompts manhunt
- Tenn. county jail gives new inmates used underwear
- Naked Cowboy briefs NYers on his presidential bid
- Pizza driver falls for 'mom is in the shower' scam
- Police: Good Samaritan not such a helper
- Mom behind apartment drug shop pleads guilty
- Money topples from armored car into Ind. traffic
- Upset with ballot choices? Vote for 'No Candidate'
- Last puff: S.African famed smoking chimp dies
- Sleepy bear in tree challenges Oregon firefighters
- Police: Napping man had meth lab in bed of truck
- Cops: Mass. woman threw dog poop in driver's face
- Cops: Mass. woman threw dog feces to slow driver
- Michigan students get DC vote site to play song
- Fed-up girlfriend calls 911 on pot-smoking beau
- Oregon man accused of burning his boss's car
- Disoriented 'superhero' arrested in Wash. state
- RI firefighters save 18-foot snake in burning home
- Wash. state golf course vandals put away carts
- Dumped gas tank explodes, flies into Mass. home
- Man plans 300-mile Harley ride without using hands
- Deer's house romp ended by homeowner's gunshots
- Man arrives at Maine police station with grenade
- Fla. man denies cocaine found in buttocks is his